Saturday, January 19, 2008


I love Paula Deen. Especially when she's actually cooking and not coming up with recipes that require you start with a "package of". She makes me want to be an old southern lady. This is her lemon cake recipe. And o mi god. It's really, really good. Kind of sugary, okay, really sugary. But if you like lemon meringue pie....or marshmellows....I think you'll really like this cake. It's beautiful too. We made it last night after Chris & Alder left for Portland for the weekend. Now, this is way too much cake for me, a 3 year old and a 1 year old to eat. Seriously, I don't know what I was thinking.

1 comment:

testeste said...

Very interesting site that I find rich, pleasant and well organized!
Honour for me if you include it in my

"Multilingual" topliste Panorama

Http://everyoneweb.fr/topliste

Best continuation!
Sincerrely Yours! Kamdou